Monday, August 22, 2011

Cars, Mars, and Canning jars

So, I'm now in the after GRE period. I took my test. I studied. I did okay. I wanted to to better and I probably could have, but it is just what happens. I blame jet lag and I blame myself that I could have gone that extra hour a day, but it is over :).

During my GRE time I ate healthy and was organized. After coming back I cheated more with chocolate than I should have... It is time to be mean again and settle down to my writing schedule and no more chocolate cheating. What is the used of eating all these fruits and veggies during the day if I just eat chocolate at night? lol

Tonight I'm not having my tuna without a side of chocolate... Sad? Yeah a little, but I remember how I felt when I was off of it. So I'll just think of that :).
Also I'm going to deep clean and organize my apartment. I can't live in that for six months. I need a good environment not only for my health, but for my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment