Friday, August 19, 2011

Beeswax and a Choppin' Ax...

I'm in the middle of a battle, or war... Focusing on my writing has become a battle and my apartment is a war-zone! This morning I was going to flesh out my character a bit and since I woke up at 7 I would have all day to do this and finish... or so I thought... Here is how my day went:

7am Wake up and pretend to be asleep so my dog doesn't notice.
7:10 My dog notices.
8am Settle down on my computer and start getting details about their lives sorted out.
8:30 FACEBOOK
9am Trying to think of a meaningful name for a character.
9:30 Get antsy and have a random dance party to Blonde in my apartment and scare my dog...
9:45 Write a few sentences and then delete them.
10am FACEBOOK
10:15 Yell at myself for wasting time and sit down for the rest of the hour and write.
11:15 Braid my dogs tail... He was NOT happy...
11:30 Delete what I wrote.
11:35 Dance Party to Britney Spears... And scare my dog again.
11:50 Check my email.
12:00 AWESOME PHONE CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1:45 Pick up my burritos :D.
2:30 Look over what I did today and write a few more sentences.
2:45 I like these sentences and then I decide to blog.
3pm Mentally yelling at myself and going to go write a good 500 words even if it kills me.


So that has been my day :D. I still have a few hours left to write so I don't feel terrible yet... haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment