Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sing a Song?

"Principal said English Teachers are good singers."

After I heard this, I knew I was in trouble.

A school that is next to ours had a music festival for their schools birthday. The principal from my school went. She thought, "Out school is better than that school and we can do more than they can."

So on October 1st (a saturday and a three day weekend that I was looking forward to, not anymore I guess haha), we are having a sports day in the morning and a musical festival in the afternoon and also my drama class will be performing.

The best part is... I have to be in the teachers choir. I'm a little scared about this... Not the singing part, but the 'when we are practicing part'. If they practice during the school day... Fine, I'll sing my heart out, but if they hold me here after school. I will be one grumpy singer haha. It is times like this where I hate causing a problem. It is just I can't stay late, because I have to get home to let my dog out and to feed him. Otherwise he will pee all over and sometimes vomit if he doesn't get food.

When I tell this to a Korean they say, "He isn't a child." I reply, "Yeah, I know. If he was... He probably could feed himself and let himself out." dur.

Also, since I've been here I know how they put things off until the last minute... So maybe there won't even be a lot of practicing...

No comments:

Post a Comment